Tuesday, January 29, 2013

February 2013

As promised, here is my first set of 2013 Monthly Goals.

I decided to allow my New Year Solutions to be the January starter.

Things that I would like to accomplish this month:

=> Sand those cabinets, I want to finish sanding them. I won't overload myself and pretend that they will be complete this month, paint and all, but I would like to finish sanding them at the very least

=> Organize and maintain our file folders. Brian and I buy so many things for the house or projects, or cars, or whatever. I have a decent filing system, however, I also have a giant stack of things that should be filed...

=> Play racquetball at least once a week. I love this sport and it is motivating and exhilarating

=> Make time, one day a week where Brian and I can just enjoy one another. We have both come to agree that too often, our free time with one another ends up being a time to catch up on everything else and to do chores and what not...This stuff is important, but it takes some serious strain on our relationship

=> Read at least one book. This month I read "A Landlord's Troubleshooter: A survival guide for new landlords" by Robert Irwin, it was fantastic. He gave a lot of great basic knowledge and tips, and it was written in an incredibly engaging way. He has earned a reader in me.

=> Pay off my car and some other debt. This month will be a big one. I am excited to say the least

=> Find time to craft. So many projects, so little time.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment